Monday, January 16, 2012

Kiss From A Rose



This was given to me by my grandmother who passed away almost two years ago (well, actually she's my grandmother's sister, so she's still my grandmother right?... confusing? uh, just figure it out haha)

These are my most comfortable flats :)

The cat wanted to be in the picture. haha :D

Sleeveless top: Sabella
Maxi Skirt: i don't know... why? (read below)
Shoes: Ballerina Flats by SM
Bag: Coach
Scarf: WWW by SM
Accessories: from a retail shop in town (having a hard time remembering it's name)

I was just going out to be with friends and I wanted a relaxed look. Honestly, I've been having a hard time looking for anything which has a length extending below the knees because I usually wear shorts around. Then I decided to look in my mom's closet, and voila! Found this rose-printed maxi skirt! When I asked my mom about it, she said that it was my dad's gift for her when they were still in college 30 YEARS AGO (Dad couldn't remember the brand and where he bought it). It has been a long time and yet, the skirt is still in good condition! It is very comfortable too. Paired the skirt with a plain white sleeveless top just so the look wouldn't be too much (coz again, i wanted a relaxed look. ^_^) 

Even on a regular day, you could look relaxed and simple, yet stylish too!

- thestatuesquecanvas


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...