Saturday, June 9, 2012

Trinkets Haul!





Two goodie bags from Trinkets 2 Keep!!! 
Who wouldn't be super happy to receive stuff like these that absolutely spell out L-O-V-E?!
That would definitely NOT be me.

 Lovely tops, sexy shorts and skirts, pretty dresses... name it, they have it. Trinkets 2 Keep is an online shop where you can find fashion eye candies beyond any doubt! I've been viewing their clothes and stocks, and honestly, if I really had to choose from all of them and if I am to buy something, I'd really be having a hard time. They have clothes that one can fashionably wear on a special occasion or even just on a regular day. And here's the cherry on top of the ice cream... affordable prices! yes, they sell clothes with cheap prices :)

Can't wait to have outfit posts with these babies on!

AND OH OH OH!!
 There will also be another giveaway for my readers too! Do watch out for that, ayt? :)

So if you want dainty, cushy, frilly and candidly foxy ensembles, visit the Trinkets 2 Keep Shop HERE.

Have a lovely day, y'all!

- The Statuesque Canvas

2 comments:

chris said...

Hello from France
I am very happy to welcome you!
Your blog is accepted in the Philippines n° 198 in a minute!

On the right side with the books of green! You will find the country with the names of blogs by Country
Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"
The creation of this new blog "directory", allow a rapprochement between different countries, knowledge of different cultures and share traditions.et us different passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking, photography, poetry and so be able to find in different countries in other people with similar passions.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
The more people and more opportunities that will, yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog and your Country.
This is not a personal blog, I create for all to enjoy
It is you also have to make known after your contacts and friends in your blog domain, the success of this blog, depends all Participants.
So during your next comments with your friends ask them to come in the 'Directory' by joining in joining in our comments:
*** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***
You want this directory is more important? help me to make it grow
Your blog is in the list Philippines and I hope this list will grow very quickly
Regards
Chris
We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice has to know the "directory" to your friends to put on your blog
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/26/1203260602581250289633006.gif

If you wish to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls
I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?

dawndugong said...

Great haul! I love what you bought!

Stop by and check out my giveaway! :)
http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...