Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tribal Musician



Fedora Hat, Socks and Tribal Top: SM Dept. Store




Booties: Thrifted

Accessories: Butingtings

Dream Catcher Necklace: Baguio (A gift from Erick)

A delicious meal at Sbarro after our shoot!

Photos by: Erick Loquez

A little sharing...

Erick wanted to try out different settings and modes with his baby (that's his cam) so here's another shoot with him. I wanted to try out a ragged look which actually showed another side of me, plus I wanted to bring another thing that would present another passion that I have... music, hence the guitar. I really love music and so does my family and Erick. It seems like I could live without it, whether it would be listening to music, singing a song, or playing one with a musical instrument. I can't imagine life without it!

And now, about the outfit...

Fashion doesn't always have to be all about shimmers, elegance or glam, whatsoever. Sometimes, you can be fashionable even if you'd looked ragged and laid back. Trust me, you could still turn heads if you want to. You just have to be a little bit brave and daring to add a lil twist to your look. In my case, for this outfit, I wore black booties with printed socks, which isn't really a common sight around here. I may look a lil different and people may take it negatively, but who cares? I mean, for as long as you know how to carry the whole outfit and put in just the right amount of confidence, then I believe you'd still rock the look. :)

Here's a lil some'n some'n about "confidence" that I always keep in mind and that might be helpful to you too :)

Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

A great evenin' to you, Loves! Take care!

Kisses,
The Statuesque Canvas

11 comments:

Emmerey Rose said...

love the top :))

Marion said...

Bahhh. Who cares about what other people say! :-) I always wear frilly socks that people hate but who cares. I love them :p Hahaha! Just continue being you! <3

Mish said...

love that top! :) and absolutely love your photos! <3

Mish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely photos and your outfit is so cute :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

Sandra Y. said...

mine na ung top mo!!!! :) love love love...

p.s. ERICK, nice shot... :)

xoxo
sandra!!!

Unknown said...

Love you're blog, I follow u! :)
Kisses, http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

edziia said...

Love 6th photo ! 5 is very good too !

Choi Olga said...

Great look, dear~!
Love your top- I need to buy the same one ASAP~!
I saw some of your looks and I really like your style~!
It would be great if we follow each other )
Let me know in my blog if you like the idea~
Have a good fashionable day~!

xoxo
Olga
http://www.myblondegal.com/

Choi Olga said...

Follow you too, sweetie, with great pleasure~! )

Verna Abril said...

love your top!

-thirdbite.blogspot.com

test said...

very cute! and you're so right about the confidence thing.

GIVEAWAY
http://www.cschronicles.com/2012/07/giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...