Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pastel Block




Photos by Erick Loquez

Top: Gmall
Shorts: SOUL Lifestyle
Cardigan (with hoodie): SOUL Lifestyle
Wedges: People Are People

A day of errands. I had to go out to buy some stuff for the decorations of an upcoming event, so I wanted to look relaxed and comfortable. So for this look, I chose to wear relaxing colors - pastel shades. It was pretty hot during the day but the materials of my clothes were just perfect to battle the heat. I wore the wedges, but I actually brought flats just in case I'd feel uncomfortable with the wedges after a while (Emergency kit!). Well, I did end up wearing the flats coz I had to walk three blocks just to get to a store to buy balloons. Late afternoon, it started to rain and this cute outerwear that I got from SOUL Lifestyle, which actually has a hood, served its purpose. Ah. The perfect outfit for this day :)
- The Statuesque Canvas


P.S. I still have existing GIVEAWAYS here:
Join now if you haven't yet!

Toodles!

6 comments:

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Nice colors, I like your shoes :)
Have a great day...

Breena said...

Nice outfit. :)

The Mommy Roves said...

love the colors dear! :)
looks good on you!

Rovie,
OASAP and FIRMOO giveaways on The Bargain Doll! :)

Lady Fishbone said...

lovely pictures :)

Choi Olga said...

amazing color combo and this cute hem line makes me smile~! )


Olga
http://www.myblondegal.com/
Summer giveaway

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and shoes. Nice!

xo
Quiet Luxury


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...