Friday, January 20, 2012

The Warmth of Summer





Sleeveless top: Folded and Hung
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Top Sider Doll Shoes (Parisian)
Photos by Johfil Villanueva


Jof and I wanted to have a funshoot in one of the most peaceful shores in the area. He had a new camera that he wanted to try out and I wasn't doing anything, so we went out to shoot. It was a very hot day and I really felt summer approaching, so I've decided to wear something that is pretty much fit for the mood :)

 When I was a kid, I remember being so much excited, realizing that classes will finally be over and it's time to have fun in the summer. Of course, going to beaches and adventures were and will never be crushed out of the to-do list during the summer. What makes it more fun is being with the people you love most - friends and family. The feeling of having them around makes the feeling of summer warmer. 

Let all the problems of life go and have fun! Consider each day as a summer day where you can enjoy and make life worthwhile :) 

- thestatuesquecanvas

1 comment:

Salvee said...

we have the same shoessssss!! i love the color and its so comfy,right??:)

followd u thru GFC. hope u check my blog as well!:)

Salvee
http://salveelangella.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...