Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rising Like a Skyscraper


Vocals: that's ME!
Guitar: Erick
(yes, that's the BF whom I mentioned in some of my blog posts)
Kahon: Viktor
Camera guy: Gian

(This is my barkada, a Filipino term for a group of super close friends)
____________________________

A few hours after my birthday, when every human being was already snoozing, my friends and I decided to break glasses everywhere and disturb every sleeping soul by doing a cover of the song SKYSCRAPER by Demi Lovato.

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN! so if you do not like my voice or our version, well... EVERYBODY'S ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OWN OPINION (not being rude here, ayt?). Just enjoying our freedom, guys. LOL.

Oh, and if you're wondering, we named the band 2:01 coz this was recorded at that time ^_^

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Kisses! :* :* :*

- thestatuesquecanvas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...