Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's been a while...

It has been a long time since I last blogged and I don't even remember my account and the things (or even crap) that i blogged about. and now, I'm back. :)
will be blogging more soon but as of now, I'm just gon leave this teeny weeny introduction.

Hi, Gelianne Alba here, 23. I'm a registered nurse and a fashion and make-up addict. I did modeling before, but I stopped for personal reasons. Right now, i'm a professional bum and the only thing that keeps me busy is fashion and whatever is the latest trend about it. Well, there's another thing. I love editing pictures and if i own a professional cam, i'd probably be addicted to photography too.

I will be blogging more soon, and I hope you'll enjoy reading and following my blog. :) till the next entry, dearies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...