Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jester


Satchel: Penshoppe

 Top: Trinkets2Keep

Sunnies: Ray Ban

2-tone Leggings: Maldita



Photos by: Erick Loquez

You've already met my youngest brother, Angelo, on my previous post and now, meet my other brother, the middle child, Paolo. He's a smart-ass chemical engineering student at one of the biggest school in the city. I'm proud that he is going well in college, knowing that he choose a really hard course. He's pretty much one of the few students left in their course. haha.

About my outfit:

I really love this sheer top that I got from Trinkets2Keep. It's color is so bold and the prints add up to the boldness of the look. The leggings that I got from Maldita (ON SALE) gave me that edgy feel because of it's colors and the material. Somebody actually said that it looked like a pair of Jester pants, hence the title of this blog. That bag, which is oh so lovely, was a prize that I won in a giveaway contest... lucky, lucky, lucky, don't you think? :)

I am not really a "pants" or "leggings" person. But Erick and my mom once said that I would probably look good in them because of  how long my legs are, so I had to try it out. And I believe they were right! I love how these leggings fit me. I thought that my legs would look fat in these, but they did prove me wrong.

You'll never know if you will never try. :)

Have a great day, Loves!

- The Statuesque Canvas

Existing Giveaway HERE: Asian Vogue x TSC 1000Php GC Giveaway for Shoaholics!



4 comments:

Ashley Alvarez said...

Hi ate Gelianne! Edgy fashionista ka talaga! hehe...Nice! Cool edgy street style you have there!

simplyashleyalvarez.blogspot.com

Maria Regina P. said...

I really love your leggings!!!

♥ Maria
http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/

♥ Tanachi ♥ said...

You look perfect in leggings! <3

♥♥♥

tuwentytri said...

i love your outfit :) the leggings are so pretty! <3

http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...