Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Contrast



Sheer Top: Oxygen

 Necklace: Butingtings

Sequinned Shorts: WAGW

Booties: Primadonna


Photos by: Erick Loquez

It was a very hot afternoon and the sunlight was perfect for a shoot. Erick wanted to try a location in the city where walls were filled with graffiti. I knew the location was too colorful so I wanted to wear a contrasting color that would make me stand out... black. I also wanted an edgy look coz I think the graffiti pretty much reflect angst and coolness. So, I wore this sheer top that I got on sale at Oxygen and a pair of really really cute shorts that immediately caught my attention when I passed WAGW at Abreeza. To add a lil twist, I wore this bib-ish necklace that my grandmother gave me (Oh, how I love her!). And of course, my Primadonna booties never fail to give me that unique and edgy feel.

Erick said I looked sexy in this outfit! haha. Do you agree with him?

(Enjoying the remaining summer days as rainy days get nearer and nearer)

The Statuesque Canvas


EXISITING GIVEAWAY here: Fuzzy Mazzy Accessories Giveaway

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing outfit!
follow you!if you want check out my blog!

Sandra Y. said...

love the shorts!!!! :))))


xoxo
sandrayee@blogspot.com

Andrea Comia said...

i love your outfit from head to toe! :D


http://andicomia.blogspot.com/

The Dragonfruit said...

Omg, those shorts are just amazing!
And I need a sheer blouse like this...its perfect <3

Trendy Teal

Mish said...

love your outfit! :) and your hair, very pretty!

Rachel said...

I have just been looking around your blog and I love your style! I would love it if you could come and look at my blog and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook! Xx

www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...